Outlet Again

Hi Blog! Welcome to my channel! Haha

Okay, first of all, I would like to thank my blog for always being with me when the world seems so unfair (kanta yarn?). Kidding aside, to whoever created or discovered this kind of platform, sincerest thanks to you! I am able to use this as an outlet for my emotions. 

Have you ever felt being so sad to the point that you couldn’t even cry? I do. Actually, right now. I don’t know, I have no specific reason, or maybe I have so many reasons and they are just too many to mention (slam book yarn? Haha) I am having sleepless nights, and the sadness comes like waves. But I don’t like to diagnose myself having depression, maybe what I am feeling is just combined emotions - grief, sadness, longingness, stress, etc. And sometimes words simply cannot capture the subtle nuances of our feelings. In such times, I avoid being verbally misunderstood, by letting my silence speak through my eyes, my breathing, my posture. 

Maybe some people who couldn’t understand me might say, “kaartehan lang ‘yan” or “kadramahan lang ‘yan”, but people, I really wish, I really really really really wish na sana ay kadramahan or kaartehan lang ito. 😔 Ang hirap kasi nung ganito eh. 😔

Anyway, end of sharing. I am helping myself. I am trying to find ways to be happier and my current state is not permanent. Huuuuuuuuuuugs, everyone! Specially to those who feel the same as I do. 

Hay, lagi na lang malungkot ang entry ko rito, sorry, blog. Next time masaya naman. 😊

Comments

Popular Posts