In Moments of Goodbyes, Love Hurts





Hi! It's been so long since the last time I posted here. 

I am writing now because I am full-packed with so much emotions. Different emotions. It is really satisfying and feels good to write when you have emotions or feelings to release. 

I was lonely. Four people in my life left, they left with no choice but to leave. It was really painful and I never felt that lonely. It was four people in one year, imagine that. I am guilty that I was blinded by my emotions. I engulfed myself in sadness. I refused to feel God's presence during those times. But I do not regret that, because He taught a very important lesson that it doesn't matter who leaves and who comes into your life, what matters the most is you don't lose yourself and continue to believe that God's love is always available even when it's hardest to feel. You may sometimes forget about Him, but He will never ever do the same to you.

About being lonely, I have come to realize that it is not just about the person, but it is also about the act of leaving or being left alone that makes people sad.  Never invalidate your own feelings. Your sadness, loneliness, your longingness, all these are valid because there is presence of love. Remember that in moments of goodbyes, love hurts. And the level of pain will always depend on how much you love.

Now, I am happy to be back in His comforting arms. I just want to thank Him over and over, for the rest of my life, for always hugging me when I need hugs, for listening to me when I have no one to talk to, and for always loving me when I don't feel loved.

Be resilient! God loves you and so do I. 

Comments

Popular Posts