When I met you...


First day of school, at the gazebo near our library, that’s the first time I laid eyes on you, and I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile. You had such a warm, soft look on your face that I knew there was comfort and love in your heart. We were, before school days start, nobody to one another. Then started out to become friends, got your number while you were goin’ down stairs, texted you about our next day’s class update, and you became the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship...something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things! Never in a million years did I ever think that I could find the kind of happiness and love that I have found in you. 


We often crossed each other along the corridor, exchanging smiles, his and hellos. You really had no idea of what I really felt during that time. I wish we could go out together every day and we could have our nights by the bay and that I could pour out my feelings to you.

You were my life and you have my whole heart. Wherever you go I was always right there with you, because you have my heart and soul. I adored you and every part of you: your little dimples, your perfect hands, beautiful eyes, perfect, luscious lips, enchanting voice, cute tummy... I'm getting chills just thinking about it! It was just awesome and, well ... perfect! Just as is everything else on you and about you.

I wanted to hold onto to this so badly that I did whatever it took for you to notice.

I thought of you many times, wishing you were by my side. I really had sleepless nights, moving here and there on my bed and thinking if I ever cross your mind too. I least expected it, I experienced the worst headache ever, all I could hear was my heart beating much faster than it ever has. I cursed the stars those nights, as my expectation for the night was so much greater, but it ended in a far different way that made my heart choke with tears of losing something I've always fought for.

What I didn't realize was that I could lose my entire being, all of who I was and all that I had placed in you. I wanted to be the one who would be there when you needed someone to talk to. I wanted to be the comfort for your soul when the world was too much to handle. I wanted to be strong for you when everything else seemed impossible. I was always so lonely when there were long periods of time between the times we speak. I always found myself trying to keep busy because if I sit still for too long, my heart begins to ache and I feel your absence. All I ever wanted was to love you in only the way you deserved to be loved, never realizing that I was destroying myself and you. I needed you to be a part of my life and I to you.

The only problem was that I was willing to jeopardize anything to get that done.

But now…

Nothing else matters to me except hearing the laughter in your voice when you were happy. You made my days easy to get through and my nights at peace, looking forward to another day.

I love you with all of my heart and all of my soul and I have no regrets for falling in love with you, even being able to feel the magnitude of this love for a second would have lasted a lifetime for me because it's so strong. I am elated to have fallen in love with such an intelligent, wonderful and loving angel.

I will always love you. 

With this note, I'm letting the whole world know that I'm deeply in love with you and writing this right now makes tears come to my eyes. I have such a strong love for you that I could cry all day long just because I love you. Sure, I tell you that I love you and how much, and I try to show you, but no matter what I do for the rest of our lives, you will never know just what I feel inside, you’ll never know. 

In the end, all of these are just in my mind. I told you that I love you, but you gave me silence. I really don't have an idea how you really feel. Not a yes, not a no, just pure silence. I love you, yes, but you love someone else, I think. You are the sun, I am the stars and I envy the brightness of your moon. 

Yes, I believe that love is never about how good you are in making people love you, but it's about how well you make them feel loved and the best part of loving is not wishing that the other person loves you as much as you do, but in feeling that you have loved the person far more than you thought you could, but in reality there is pain. The fact that you are hurt being rejected can never be eliminated.

When I met you…I learned how to love being never loved, but my love for you is like this note, it will never en

Comments

Popular Posts