The Beauty of Death


            Are you afraid of death? Does it scare you? Does death bring you sadness? In what way? In what aspect?
            One night, I was lying on my bed, thinking of whatever comes into my mind until I felt pain on my head. As a paranoid person, I thought it was a brain cancer or anything that would immediately kill me. I asked myself, “Am I ready to die?”
 I prayed, and realized that I am not afraid of death. If I die, that is fine. I am temporary, I know.  What scares me is the fact that I don’t know if the people around me can handle the sadness of my death. I don’t want to see my parents crying, I don’t want my friends miss me, I don’t want to be the cause of melancholy of the people around me.
If people only know that death is not the ultimate end of everything, but instead the time when God misses someone and wants that person to be on His side again, then maybe they wouldn’t have so many depressions in life. Do not imprison yourself in sorrow when someone you love dies. It is natural to feel the sadness but just think, that person will be on God’s side, happy and pleased.

Comments

Popular Posts