The Bestest ever Mother in the World

I have a great Nanay! And I LOVE HER.
From head to toe, she knows me too well. She's always there everytime I need her, she's willing to get hurt just to protect me, and she's loves me unconditionally. Yes, she's my mother, she's my ever loving mother.

I waited 9months before I able to see her and I am so thankful because I know she's worth waiting for. I maybe longing for someone's support but never for a mother's love, she never fails to make me feel that I am loved and cared. And I hope she feels the same way, too, always. I want to thank her for everything, maybe if I have seen further than others, it is not because i have stood on the shoulders of giants but because my mother has lifted me up with her own arms and taught me the real meaning of humility, to dream big, and to aim high.

Now, in my many years of existence,  I owe her everything I have. I promise that someday, I'll be the one who's going to fulfill her wishes and dreams, I'll give her what she deserves. And I think, the best gift that I can give to her is to see me having a successful and happy life in the future not only because of material things, but because of having God in every step I make in my life.

Happy Mother's Day Nanay! For me, you're the bestest ever Mother in the world and I just wanted you to be proud of me. :)

Alam kong hindi mo ito mababasa but, Nanay, superheroes aren't real but you are. I Love You.♥

Comments

Popular Posts