Love Phobia


Love? Ano ba yan? Sa tingin ko hindi ako magaling pagdating sa ganyang bagay.

Para sa akin, love is happiness, kung san ka masaya o nagiging masaya, yun ang love. It's not just about two people holding their hands together while walking, it isn't about giving our all but it's merely sharing some of what we have. It's not about choosing who you wanna love, but it's about deciding to whom your love is worth giving. It's not about the hotness and the sexiness, but it's about the heart looks like inside. It's never about the number of ex's you have, but about how much you loved a person who was once inside your heart. And it's never about how good you are in making people love you, but it's about how well you make them feel loved.

Ang gusto ko, kapag nagmahal na ako, she will be my first and also my last. Nakakatakot na kasing magmahal, nakakatakot masaktan at makasakit kaya sometimes, i wish she's like Sleeping Beauty, I want her to sleep forever and wait for me. If that's the case, there would be no pain to feel, there would be no emotions to be hurt until i come and wake her up with the sweetest kiss then we will start living the "happily ever after". Unfortunately, she can't be like her, she needs to be awake and pass through the wrong princes and get hurt. Anyway, there's nothing i could do and besides, this is what life offers, love and get hurt, get hurt and learn, learn and love again. I actually wrote a song, entitled

"Song For My Future Girlfriend"

I may look like a simple guy
But I will never give you even a single sigh
Heal all wounds and don't cry
Let's walk together and watch the birds fly

Everytime I hear you, my heart sings
Everytime I see you, everything looks enchanting
Everytime I’m with you, it's everything
But now I know there's a right time for a ring

My feelings are vow and it's a clue
I preserve and make it true
For someone who gives a beautiful view
I wish you could say that you love me too

I’m not so sweet in courting a girl
But I’ll treasure you like a pearl
I can be the best man you that could ever have
And you will be the only girl that I would ever love...

Now, I'm looking for someone who deserves this song. :D

Pero ngayon, marami na akong minahal ng totoo, hindi lang ako nagexpect na mamahalin din nila ako gaya ng pagmamahal ko sa kanila. Meron talaga akong minahal ng totoo pero hindi naman naging kami pero hindi ibig sabihin non ay hindi ako nagmahal because for me, the best part of loving is not wishing that the other person loves you as much as you do, but in feeling that you have loved the person far more than you thought you could.

Minsan, napapaisip ako, bakit kaya hindi ako kayang mahalin nung taong mahal ko? May kulang kaya sa akin? hmmm I think girls should think that no boy seems to be perfect. He cries, nags, demands, assumes, complains and get jealous but he also supports, understands, cheers, cares and loves. So does he deserve to be loved? You may be thinking of about so many boys at this moment but to whom do you wanna spend your life with?

A boy will always be a man of love. He may shout at you, fight with you. He may be stubborn at all times but in the end of the day, he's certain of one thing, he LOVES you and he's willing to GET HURT. A boy named Yshmael.♥

Comments

  1. Uyyy I was wondering who's that lucky girl??? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Exee,"... love is happiness, kung san ka masaya o nagiging masaya, yun ang love", and a lot of people are dying to be "LOVED". A lot of people are wishing to have it from the time they are born 'till their death. There are different kinds of love but will just boil down in to one thing- BEING WORTHY of that LOVE. Don't worry about that "girl", maybe she was so busy and she passed by you or she was waiting also? Haha! But always remember, WAITING is good but not the BEST option :) Lapitan mo sya at sabihin mo kung ano ang nararamdaman mo, so there will no "WHAT IFs" that will leave you hanging or wondering. :) LOVE IS PAINFUL but that PAIN is the only way to feel the HAPPINESS. I Do not be afraid. :)




    (nakailang post ako ayaw lumabas ng sinulat ko hahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts